New York, NY, USA
$90,000 - $110,000
6 months ago
We are working on an exclusive (Mandarin speaking) Finance role with a fast growing Fintech in midtown Manhattan. The role is to head up the Finance function in a leadership capacity with a lot of room for growth in the coming years.
The initial short term core requirements include financial filings to support interaction with state regulators and to also coordinate with the corporate finance team in China. The senior leadership team need someone who can handle the financial operations for the US business as it grows its presence in the market over the coming years.
This role is exciting as the business has a large global presence, so interaction with teams overseas is needed, as is someone who is fluent in Mandarin.
- Finance Degree and other relevant qualifications
- Strong core Finance experience (ideally in a startup/fintech setting)
- Fluent Mandarin skills
- Genuine interest in working with business units outside of just finance and supporting the operational framework
- An understanding of the startup/fintech space, from a Finance perspective
- Problem solving skills, good communication skills and able to work onsite full-time in Manhattan
If this role interests yourself, please get in touch!