£100,000 - £120,000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Are you an experienced financial crime professional wanting to work for an exciting and rapidly growing fin-tech company?
What you will be doing:
- Managing the team of FinCrime analysts
- Dealing with financial crime enquiries from across the business
- Scaling the team and operations as the client grows
- Working closely with senior business unit heads to ensure continued financial crime compliance
What you should have:
- Management experience
- A good understanding of financial crime control framework
- Experience working with Fin-tech or Banking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA