27 days ago
- Report to Head of Financial Crime Compliance (“FCC”) and oversee and ensure the due implementation of anti-fraud program (prevention, detection, monitoring and awareness) comply with applicable local regulatory obligations and requirements;
- Keep abreast of legal and regulatory developments on fraud risks, act as the subject matter expert to identify and evaluate potential fraud risks taken into the account of digital/technology solutions, channels and its product nature and to advise and implement effective mitigate strategies and control measures;
- Act as the central reference point (internally) to advise and handle issues arisen from contents and developments in local laws, regulations or market practices, and facilitate the stakeholders such as product and operation/support teams (1st LOD) or CISO/Risk Management (2nd LOD) to implement and comply necessary changes/requirements from regulatory and customer perspectives, and (externally) with law enforcement agencies, such as JFIU, ADCC, CCB of the HK Police Force and regulators in relation to fraud; and
- Support the Head of FCC on internal and external projects (regular or ad hoc based) including but not limited to examinations/audits by regulators or internal/independent assessor, new products/services assessment and review, fraud risk identification, management & assessment, staff awareness training etc.
- University Degree or diploma holder plus 10 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrated track record in supervising a team
- Leadership and management skills to motivate and coach staff
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.