Bay Area, California
8 months ago
Head of Fraud Risk
We are currently seeking a senior leader to head up a brand-new risk function, building a team in the US from the ground up. This role is located in the Bay Area in the FinTech and payments space. We need motivated professionals who have exceptional people leadership skills, but also are very much hands on with the analytics, having total ownership across the spectrum of risk management. You will come in and hit the ground running with all the resources needed, combined with your experience, to build a top performing risk team!
- You will have ownership of all risk management functions including payments fraud, approval/decline, operations, collections, policies and procedures, technology, and developing strategies.
- You will oversee hiring and managing your own team
- Developing strategies related to pricing and products
- Work cross functionally with tech teams to deploy machine learning risk models
- Hands-on analytics, data mining, model development
- 15+ years in risk management
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field, Ph. D preferred
- Strong technical skills, Python, SQL, Java
- Fintech/payments experience preferred
- Strong leaderships skills working cross-functionally
This is a one of a kind opportunity for risk professionals and offers a competitive compensation package. Please apply for consideration.