5 months ago
Position: Head of Institutional Sales
Our client is a rapidly growing Chinese financial institution with strong presence in Mainland China. They are now expanding their business across all functions, this is a newly created position where will work closely with the corporate finance team to cross sell their products. Experienced sales candidates ideally from sell side who can bring in client connection is preferred. Fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese is a must. Attractive remuneration packaged provided.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with PE funds, asset management companies and institutions;
- Set up and supervise the daily operations of IS team and responsible for the respective KPIs;
- Work with Compliance, Dealing and Settlement to onboard new accounts;
- Liaise closely with Beijing, Shenzhen and Hong Kong Centres to manage customer life cycle, from app download, customer registration, onboarding, fund in/out, trading and retention;
- Prepare the business development strategy / plan to senior management;
- Provide the professional advises / market trends to the clients; and
- Prepare sales presentation materials.
- Degree holders with 6 years’ experience in Securities Firms, at least 3 years in Institutional Sales with managerial level
- SFC RO Type 1 & 4
- Detailed minded, customer oriented and with good interpersonal skill
- Good in both written and spoken English; Fluent in Putonghua
- Immediately available preferable