about 2 months ago
HW is currently engaged with one of the biggest internet scale-up business' in Europe, who specifically focus on the consumer retail space.
Head of Internal Communications
The Head of Internal Communications is one of the responsible leaders for the the global communications structure and also how it interacts with the wider organization.
This role will create frameworks and processes while directly supporting the Head of Communication and regional leadership in planning, execution and supporting decision-making and effective delivery.
They will be responsible for ensuring appropriate coordination and management of project planning and providing project oversight and management of key initiatives within the business and how internal communications are delivered.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Establish an internal communications strategy and tools in liaison with senior managers
• Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated across all employees and stakeholders
• Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational culture and reputation
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and across different departments
• Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Proven experience in a similar position within in a hyper-growth company
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as ability to source stories from employees
• Strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff
• Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with
• Communications and Talent Management teams
• Confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
• Familiarity with digital and video means of communication