4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Internet payments business to grow their Internal Communications team for the Nordics and DACH regions.
As Head of Internal Communications, you will
- Drive the operationalisation of the global internal communications structure and how it interacts with the wider organization
- Build frameworks and processes from the planning stage through to execution and effective delivery.
- Drive key workstream projects and help teams operate more effectively and efficiently. All while supporting a growth mindset across the communications teams globally.
- Implementing how the overall vision and global plans and key priorities are communicated, understood, and adopted across the teams globally.
- Ensure budgets and internal and external resources are effectively managed across teams.
As Head of Internal Communications, you will need
- 8-10 years of experience in Internal Communications, Technology, or Strategy Consulting industries
- Be proactive and drive initiatives with minimal guidance and input.
- Be creative with how new initiatives are communicated internally
- Excellent communication skills with senior stakeholders and leaders
- Can speak Swedish and English
If you are a skilled Internal Communications lead you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on email@example.com