about 1 year ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently recruiting for a Head of KYC for a Global Financial Institution based in New York City.
As the Head of KYC you will provide oversight for the KYC Program across the bank. You will be able to provide advisory services to the bank and resolve all KYC related issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and maintenance of KYC policies and procedures including conducting periodic KYC reviews.
- Conduct KYC Policy training and evaluate effectiveness
- Undertake Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence and prepare identified risk recommendations
- Oversee and supervise the implementation of a KYC system project roll out
- Thorough understanding of US Banking Regulations and compliance practices
- Knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations
- In depth knowledge of different KYC Systems
- CAMs is preferable