22 days ago
A large Fintech client is looking for a Head of Legal team member to join the team!
This role will br based in the San Francisco area and support all business lines across both North and South America.
- Partner with business teams to proactively identify and address potential legal and regulatory issues with respect to the company’s businesses in the Americas.
- Work closely with legal, compliance and AML professionals as well as business, technology and operations teams in the launch of new products and services
- Be the key point of contact for legal and compliance aspects of projects and initiatives
- Help to manage communications and relationships with regulators
- Manage outside counsel to ensure efficient, timely and commercially informed legal advice
- Keep up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations and industry development
- J.D or L.LM. from reputable U.S. law school
- Qualified to practice law in New York or California
- 6+ years PQE experience in financial services or technology industries
- Proficiency in Mandarin
- Experience advising on legal or regulatory aspects of financial or technology products and services
- Expertise in legal analysis, contract negotiations and drafting
- Quarterly travel to China expected (once conditions permit)
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 268-5395