4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently supporting the growth of one of Europes largest internet/payments businesses', which are scaling their organization’s people and leadership capabilities to drive productivity and performance.
We are looking for strategic and delivery operations specialists, specifically, those who have worked in fast-paced environments and experienced large growth periods. This role will have a focus on the company's operating model to enable organisational development globally.
As a leader within the Organisational Design/Operating Model team you will:
- Project manage reorganisations initiatives
- Develop the operating model with a focus on organisational restructuring, ways of working, roles, enterprise design, and responsibilities.
- Drive initiatives so the company can go through large-scale growth periods.
- Coach and advise leaders on design principles and set KPIs following Agile methodologies.
- Develop the operating model team with ambitions of scaling and face off with senior stakeholders.
- Enable teams to work cross-functionally and be self-organising
As Head of Operating model you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in an Operating role (developing the operating model)
- Experience scaling the operating model of a company or developing the ways of working
- Experience facing off to senior stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Fintech/startup or consulting experience preferred
- Certified in either SCRUM or SAFE agile methodologies
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com