5 months ago
Our client is a leading integrated bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong, APAC, American Regions.
- To report to CRO and lead a team responsible for operational risk of the Bank Group
- To develop the operational risk framework, policies and guidelines
- To improve and enhance mechanism of risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk and initiate and conduct regulatory driven and internal risk assessment
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- 10 years or more experience related to operational risk management, internal control and risk governance in financial institutions / consultancy firms
- Good command of English and Chinese, Putonghua