about 1 month ago
HW is working with a European unicorn who specialise in providing digital mobile banking solutions to both B2B & B2C.
We are currently supporting the development of a transformation people project covering Organisational Development, Operational Excellence, Strategy deployment, Leadership, Performance, and Talent Management. We are currently performing a search for a Head of People who can support the operations across these business functions.
Here’s How You’ll Be Contributing
· We’re evolving our operating model – you’ll have the opportunity to bring your experience, skills, and thought leadership to evolve the models across both teams.
· You’ll continue to optimise for the future and build upon our current ways of working. This means investing time in building for the future through tooling, automation, and upskilling the teams.
· You’ll need to call on the technical experts to help you expand the teams’ plans long-term. This will involve high levels of collaboration across Reward, Recruitment, Analytics, Technology, Learning & Development, Payroll, and Risk teams.
· Build, lead, and grow a high-performing global team of People Advisors & Partners experts.
· Set the long-range vision and plan for scaling People Advisors & Partners, helping the team to set OKRs to get them there.
· Use people metrics and data to create, own and deliver shorter-term project plans that support your area/tribe’s goals.
· Create close, effective relationships with leaders of other functions and their teams, acting as a trusted people advisor to identify and achieve shared objectives.
· Help leaders and teams monitor their people-specific metrics and OKRs in their areas.
· Work with identified stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that all People-related transactional processes and services are implemented effectively and consistently.
· Continuously improve People Advisor delivery with a focus on flexibility and operational efficiency; ensuring all processes are customer-focused, cost-effective and efficient.
· Work closely with the leads of other people functions to understand how the People model is evolving and ways to ensure that People Advisors & Partners can support this.
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience and future career aspirations, please apply directly; or reach out directly to discuss in a little more detail. You can contact the team directly at email@example.com