12 months ago
A large Financial Services client of ours in San Francisco is looking for an experienced Privacy specialist to take on a position to run its Compliance (Privacy) function. This position will report in to the Deputy General Counsel and will require management ability, as well as a strong understanding of Privacy and banking regulations.
In this role you will:
- Lead design and implementation the banks compliance efforts, with a specific focus on financial privacy laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies and procedures for compliance with various financial privacy regulations, including the GLBA, CALFIPA, and the FCRA
- Lead strategy and implementation of the enterprise privacy office for the bank and for all of its affiliates
- Manage cross-functional team of stakeholders that support the firms privacy program
- 10+ years’ worth of experience in a Legal and Compliance setting, ideally with a financial services institution
- JD/Legal qualification and Bachelor’s degree is needed
- Experience working at a large US bank would be great
- As the role is based in San Francisco, we require an individual who can be located in this location
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!