about 1 month ago
- Lead middle to back office team to develop private banking platform
- Conduct first line of defense and ensure the team is in full compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Groom the Relationship Managers to support the business; Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service with individual clients with regular monitoring of client satisfaction
- Adhere to all regulatory and internal fraud, compliance and AML policies requirements, and flag potential illegal or improper activities.
- Deliver position client performance in line with client investment profiles asset.
- Handle other operational and admin stuff
- Bachelor's Degree holder; degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Possess a minimum of 10+ years' relevant expereince
- At least 3-5 years people management experience;
- Possess entrepreneurship to help set up the private banking desk system
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin