Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global pharmaceutical company that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through international expansion and products in current pipeline. Specializing in the field of human protein and plasma, this company are looking for an experienced Head of Quality to join the team on a permanent basis, offering a competitive package with bonus and other benefits.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Leading the site’s Quality organization, leading a team of around 20 people
- Regular reporting to senior management
- Control of central QA activities, in particular deviation, CAPA tracking, monitoring the implementation of change control procedures and maintaining the SOP system
- Hosting of site audits and inspections
- Actively contribute to audits and site inspections
- Perform batch release for company’s products
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- Fluency in both German and English
- Strong Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of GMP legislations, regulatory requirements
- Leadership and Management experience - Previously led a team
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.