Delémont, Jura, Switzerland
13 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a leading Swiss Contract Manufacturing Organisation that are currently experiencing rapid-growth, specialising in sterile dosage forms. Offering end-to-end solutions for organisations all the way from manufacturing to logistics, this company is looking for a Head of Quality to join the business on a permanent basis at a competitive salary rate and an amazing reward package, offering great opportunities to be leading a multi diverse team.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Leading the site’s Quality organization, leading a team of around 30 people
- Planning Quality Assurance strategies and being responsible for implementation of these strategies
- Control of central QA activities, in particular deviation, CAPA tracking, monitoring the implementation of change control procedures and maintaining the SOP system
- Hosting of site audits and inspections
- Following up of corrective-actions from site audits and inspections
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- Strong Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of legislations, regulatory requirements
- Leadership experience - Previously led a team
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Communicate in English and French (fluently) – both verbal and written
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.