10 months ago
A Med Tech client of ours is hiring a Head of Regulatory Affairs. This is a very exciting opportunity at the VP level for a Regulatory leader to take the next step in their career and reports directly into the CMO.
- Lead the Regulatory Affairs group
- Develop an integrated regulatory affairs function and help to manage strategy for research and all department initiatives
- Develop and manage global regulatory strategy aligning with the company's overall strategy as a business and in partnership with client's needs
- At least 6 years of direct managerial experience
- Full regulatory submission lifecycle experience from IND filings to NDA/BLA submissions and approval to market
- 15 years or more of Regulatory Affairs work with oncology experience being preferred
- Advanced degree is strongly preferred
This role is actively interviewing candidates, please send your CV to Marissa, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.