6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a world-leading Asset Manager to support with a key hire in their Luxembourg office. As Head of Risk, the purpose of this role is to primarily help manage the investment risk monitoring and reporting framework across all Luxembourg funds and accounts.
As a Head of Risk you will;
- Develop and maintain documented frameworks for each applicable risk program (market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, operational risk, outsourcing risk, valuation risk, model risk, etc.).
- Develop and maintain documented risk profiles for each of the portfolios within the scope of responsibilities.
- Drive or assist in the development, review, and implementation of Risk related policies and guidelines.
As a Head of Risk you will have;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the financial services industry with at least five years in a relevant role
- Familiar with European regulatory guidance on risk management,.
- Familiar with CSSF, ESMA, FINMA
- Master's degree in a relevant field or equivalent / Relevant industry certification such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple workflows and projects efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication skills required as well as the ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the company.