4 months ago
Head of Risk Analytics
I am currently working with a fast growing, technology driven consumer finance company to bring on a Head of Risk Analytics. This role is a key function of the company which oversees all aspects of risk management including risk mitigation, assessment of transaction data, building underwriting models, and fraud prevention. This role will work closely with product, data science, and compliance teams.
- As Head of Risk Analytics, you will design and implement risk strategies across the firm
- Lead and develop a team of risk analysts
- Lead R&D efforts to implement and improve customer experience using advanced analytics
- Identify existing and emerging drivers of risk by tracking risk appetite
- Develop analytical insights to present to executive leaders
- As Head of Risk Analytics, you will need a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in risk management within a financial institution or bank
- Extensive knowledge in risk assessment analysis, identifying trends and insights
- Strong experience working with customer data
- Experience in building strategies and business plans
- 5+ years’ experience with machine learning and working with data science toolkits such as Python, Spark, etc.
- Strong experience in building and leading risk and analytics teams
- Advanced degree or PhD preferred.