$400,000 (Base + Commission) + Equity
3 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting FinTech that is looking for an experienced Head of Sales to help take our client to the next level, leading a global sales team across a broad base of customer verticals.
The candidate will deeply understand the levers and metrics of a B2B FinTech SaaS business, as well as being highly knowledgable and connected. Being passionate about the digital asset eco-system is a must. The Head of Sales will help identify and lead key strategic opportunities. The role will engage with internal and external partners to drive origination revenue and ensure that the most important client and prospect deals are realized, implemented, and converted to revenue.
- Build a global sales organization.
- Establish with the board sales metrics and targets across different verticals and geographies.
- Work with the CEO, Growth and Marketing teams to implement the sales sales strategy for sales acceleration, including determining high potential client targets, use cases, verticals, etc.
- Drive lead-generation, referrals, and prospecting programs and ensure an efficient new leads coming in.
- Collaborate with the Communications and Product teams to be a face to external audiences through a communication plan, PR, conference events, etc.
- Interface with the Board and manage KPI reportingProjections for Board, including forecasting growth, human capital needs, foreign offices/divisions/new revenue streams
- Manage the Company's expansion and presence globally
- Increase the automation and metrics of the Company
- Proven track record leading a sales team in a SAAS business, preferably Fintech
- Hands-on experience and a proven track record in B2B "as-a-service" FinTech businesses such as the following sectors: BAAS, brokerage, payment
- Conversant and passionate about the crypto landscape
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a deep network
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Demonstrated success in driving sales acceleration with new product offerings
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on delivering for clients
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both verbal and written), and executive presence; must be able to interface with our most senior client executives
- Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to a broad audience in an approachable way to influence and drive adoption
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating across functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
- Strong relationships with key contacts in FinTech
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398