Negotiable on Experience
6 months ago
We are proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Start-up Accountancy Practice. They have offices in London, England & Cardiff, South Wales with expansion plans for more regional offices across the UK in years to come.
My client is actively on the hunt to find a Head of Sales to join them on their exciting Journey. Will be hired to shape the sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, responsible for the execution of our sales plan, and build out a small team of BDM’s.
- Need to get stuck into the details and own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals. Yep, this is our first key hire in this area! You’ll be supported by our co-founder who is currently Jack of all trades and also does sales in the team.
- Be comfortable with Hubspot as a CRM, and ensure our sales tech-stack is up to date and relevant.
- Assist in the development of the sales plan and build and report on the sales pipeline.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down outreach and inbound, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close deals
- Work collaboratively across teams
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster key partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- As processes get established, building out a small team of Account Executives and SDR's
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience, can either be a specialist sales person or be a people manager, including management of SDR and AE functions
- Has a demontratable track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
For more information please reach out oo email@example.com