Cardiff, or London
£45,000 - £70,000
Head of TA
3 months ago
March and April
Since 2011, Hamlyn Williams has been on a global expansion journey, now operating from Amsterdam, Cardiff, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Diego, and Shenzhen with over 150 recruiters.
Our vision is to be trusted partners, market specialists, and experts in recruitment; placing talent that makes a difference by thinking global and acting local.
We create an environment that helps deliver high-quality staffing solutions with ambitious people who persevere and take pride in their work.
In the past 2 years alone, Hamlyn Williams has undergone significant growth expanding headcount, new offices, increased turnover, and overall investment in our infrastructure to allow us to continue to scale the business.
As the Head of TA for Europe, your role will be to help set and deliver the talent acquisition strategy for our European business to help deliver it’s goals.
We are still in growth mode, hiring at all levels from graduate level through to senior leadership across all our locations – Amsterdam, Cardiff, and London whilst scaling the functions of our corporate services.
The Head of TA will be part of the senior leadership team delivering the hiring numbers to achieve the organisational goals.
What we’re looking for
As the Head of TA for Europe, your role will be to help set and deliver the talent acquisition strategy for our European business.
We are still in growth mode, hiring at all levels from graduate level through to senior leadership across all our location – Amsterdam, Cardiff and London and scaling the functions of our corporate services.
Hamlyn Williams is looking for a candidate who can shape the role whilst continuing to grow our TA team.
This is the ideal role if you:
- want to work with the CEO/COO to shape the talent acquisition plan and then deliver against it.
- can hire and develop a talent acquisition team to help them achieve their full potential whilst supporting the business growth.
- want to be a hands-on leader, this is very much a hands-on head of TA role.
- have experience of attracting candidates through direct sources using several tools and channels and can manage our supplier partner relationships.
- can provide an industry-leading experience for candidates throughout the process.
- can manage agency and referral candidates as part of the sourcing mix.
- Can develop strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure your team are working on the right priority roles.
- are able to demonstrate experience of building talent pools.
- can work with the Corporate Services leadership team to deliver an end2end seamless service from attraction, hiring, onboarding through to progression with the company.
What can you expect from us?
We have just rolled out our new career pathway for our talent acquisition teams to help you attract and manage your team.
We offer you:
- A market-leading salary and personal/team commission/bonuses
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Hybrid/remote working – we can be flexible for the right candidate
- The opportunity to work on diverse roles as we’re a high growth business
- Hybrid working – we can be flexible for the right candidate depending on location
- Team incentives
- Autonomy to grow and run your team in line with the agreed strategy
- Opportunity to join our externally run and newly launched leadership development programme
- Great working facilities including coffee machines, drinks fridge and table tennis/pool table
- All the tools you need to help deliver a great service
To be part of our growth story and have a major role as Head of TA to shape the journey…click here to apply.