about 1 month ago
Head of Talent & Performance Management
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Internet payments scale up to grow their People & Analytics for the Berlin-based business function in Germany.
Enabling the organisation’s people and leadership capabilities to drive productivity and performance.
We are looking for people with specialisms within the people space, specifically, those who have worked in fast-paced environments as Head of Talent, People/Performance Management area specialists (step after recruitment-performance management, promotion, succession planning).
There are a few teams that are currently deploying restructuring strategies and the business is looking to find people who want to be a part of that change, and the growth mission of the business.
As Head of Talent & Performance Management You Will
- Design and implement relevant structures, processes, and tech solutions to smoothen the employee experience
- Develop learning & development strategies
- Strive for operational excellence
- Develop people performance
- Manage cross-functional projects
- Manage promotions
- Drive succession plan frameworks, learning and development, promotion. performance management, people excellence
You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience in a talent development/performance management role
- Experience with UK / Swedish / German Labour Law
- Strong business acumen
- Fintech/startup experience preferred
If you are a skilled Talent Management professional you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please reach out directly.