about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for defining and shaping the UK & Ireland compliance strategy to support the business by using a risk-based approach to assessing business impact.
The successful candidate will also serve as country Data Privacy Officer and work directly with the Senior Leadership Team on safeguarding corporate compliance matters.
- Overseeing, implementing and administering corporate compliance programmes, polices and International compliance standards and procedures
- Identifying the need for specific local Compliance procedures, leading their development and implementation
- Understanding Compliance and Business drivers, goals and strategy, advocating for Compliance within the business.
- Leading/Supporting risk assessment, investigation, monitoring and audit activities
- Leading on audit correcting action implementation and Monitoring related improvement implementation.
- Point of contact for healthcare compliance advice in UK & Ireland
- Interacting and successfully influencing across all levels in UK & Ireland to accomplish initiatives and goals
Key Activities will include:
- Provide leadership, advice, guidance and direction to stakeholders and applicable third parties on interpretation and implementation of the local Code of Practice & legislation, healthcare compliance policies, procedures and practices
- Maintain awareness of applicable laws and regulations affecting the UK & Ireland and keep current with changes that may affect the companies compliance programme
- Be active member of the Leadership Team and help defining strategy for UK & Ireland
- Serve as a country Data Privacy Officer
- Support Implementation of Corporate and EU/EMEA compliance programmes in the UK & Ireland
- Participate in the Compliance audit preparation, facilitate audit and follow up on audit outcomes
- Support corporate compliance communication strategies and participate in the development of specific communication strategies
- Conduct local healthcare compliance monitoring activities
Qualifications and minimum required experience:
- Degree educated with proven healthcare compliance experience
- Proven experience from pharmaceutical / biotech organisation
- Data Privacy experience
- Proven experience in life sciences , biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical organization
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Proven risk-based approach
- Experience in building strong relationships and influencing
- Business solution orientated