10 days ago
My client is a reputable hedge fund with over 10billion USD AUM based in China. They are looking for a compliance director to look after their newly set up Hong Kong and Singapore offices.
This opportunity offers an attractive package with 13 months' salary with minimum 6 months' annual bonus.
- Set up the compliance policies and procedures according to Hong Kong and Singapore's regulations;
- Provide compliance guidelines in terms of transactions, risk control, and IT;
- Responsible for KYC and AML related issues;
- Monitor trading activities, including pre-trade and post-trade issues;
- Assist in regulatory filing and reporting;
- Responsible for daily operations of the compliance function
- Minimum 8 years of compliance experience in hedge fund/ asset management/ securities firms;
- Experienced or knowledgable of quantitative trading compliance is preferred;
- Familiar with overseas’ asset management/ hedge fund development is preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.