12 days ago
My client is a top-tier global buy-side firm focusing on hedge fund and asset management businesses. They are currently looking for a compliance officer to join the team to support the growing business in APAC.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of 5-7 years of compliance experience, preferably at a hedge fund, investment bank or consultancy firm. Apart from the attractive salary and welfare, the role can definitely provides you an international platform to further develop your career path
- Advise other functions on compliance-related issues
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders for implementation of compliance-related projects
- Handle regulatory requests, enquiries and examinations from external regulatory bodies
- Assist in formulating, implementing and reviewing internal policies and procedures related to compliance
- Perform regular and ad-hoc compliance reviews and monitoring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in hedge funds, global investment banks and consultancy firms
- University degree required
- Sound knowledge in rules and regulations administered by the APAC regulators
- Adaptable, self-motivated, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese, and fluency in Japanese or Mandarin highly regarded
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.