4 months ago
My client is a tier-one global hedge fund house focusing Asian market with around 100 staffs in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a senior compliance VP to look after the compliance area in Asia. Apart from the attractive package, they provide a clear roadmap to Head of Compliance for the right candidate.
This is a senior role that would collaborate with C-level management and lead one junior staff. Candidates are required to have minimum 10 years compliance experiences in hedge fund, private equities or asset management firms with knowledge in equities and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance functions of the firms
- Contact point with external regulators and associations including but not limited to SFC
- Advise business functions on product designs and trades
- Drive the use of technology in all relevant compliance functions
- Work closely with senior management to develop and execute business plans
- Advise, develop and implement regular reviews on compliance and risk frameworks
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in business, accounting or law
- Around 10 years of experience in similar role at hedge fund, private equities, prop trading or asset management firm
- Knowledgeable in equities compliance and regulatory compliance
- Ability to manage supervise the team
- Good command in spoken and written English
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.