8 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Internet payments business to grow their HR team for the UK based in London. Enabling the organisation’s people and leadership capabilities to drive productivity and performance.
We are looking for people with specialisms within the people space, specifically, those who have worked in fast-paced environments as a Human Resources Business Partner, people area specialists (organisation design, operating model, reward), and also those with a background within people performance and talent management. There are a few teams that are currently deploying restructuring strategies and the business is looking to find people who want to be a part of that change, and the growth mission of the business.
As an HR Business Partner you will:
- Design and implement relevant structures, processes, and tech solutions to smoothen the employee experience
- Perform change management and decisions based on analytics and data
- Coach HR Leads
- Manage offboarding
- Manage cross-functional projects with Legal or other competences
- Manage rehabilitations
- Coach employees on conflict or other situations
As an HR Business Partner you will need:
- 5 years of experience in an HR business partner or HR Generalist role
- Used to UK Labour Law
- Strong business acumen
- Fintech/startup experience preferred
If you are a skilled HR professional you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org