5 months ago
HW is currently supporting the scale of a global fintech that are running a project to develop and optimise their people processes across the group. this team is all about enabling the organisation’s people and leadership capabilities to drive productivity and performance.
Using expertise about people, organisational behaviour and motivation, to analyse how people, teams, or whole parts of the organisation can be optimised to achieve results. They have a deep understanding of how the organisation operates and continually identify new challenges and design tools and solutions to meet them. To link the people with the numbers in order to drive performance and support a world-leading business to further success.
The team is looking for someone with a good knowledge of labour law practices. Ideally some international experience as well someone with broad experience from general HR processes.
As your career progresses, you’ll find yourself developing expertise in these areas:
- An understanding of people, including their motivations, behaviours and what drives performance.
- Design and implementation of relevant structures, processes and tech solutions to smoothen the employee experience.
- A strong business mindset to always generate value for the business area and group
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making and change management.
- Effective communication, tailoring content to the right audience, gaining influence and driving change.
- Coaching and developing business leaders
- Taking ownerships to develop and execute business restructures
- When required manage offboarding processes of projects
- Manage cross-functional projects with Legal or other competencies
- Manage rehabilitations of business areas to create structure
- Coach employees on conflict or other situations
- Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to executive and business plan around the group's people vision
An ideal candidate could be someone from a fintech or scale-up business who has experienced areas of HR, or People Operations.