about 1 month ago
6 - 12 months
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company based in Germany. This global biopharmaceutical firm is currently in a major phase of growth due to its innovative and expansive pipeline and are looking for a Human Resources Administrator on a 6 - 12-month contract basis.
The Role Will Involve But Not Be Limited To
· Cleaning up the personal paper files and digitalizing the content
· Analyzing the employment contracts to harmonize the working conditions across the DACH teams and prepare negotiations with individuals
· Preparing standard form and letters for the local workers council correspondence
· Optimizing and streamlining local HR processes and describe those
· Creating content for the DACH intranet with local information (e.g. service provider, benefits, processes)
· Harmonizing the collaboration with payroll providers
· Organizing the reference letter process
· Preparing and transferring where possible the HR admin processes from the cluster to Ask HR
As a HR Administrator, You Will Need
· Good technical writing and editing skills.
· Fluent in German (C1 - C2) - both verbal and written.
· A good understanding of English (B1)
· 2 years of experience in a HR Admin position or as a executive assistant
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Sonny at +44 020 8164 5340 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.