23 days ago
Are you finding yourself in the new year uncertain about your current position? Do you feel like your current role isn't satisfying your career progression needs? Have you found yourself using outdated software and falling behind the rapidly evolving market?
My client is a large bank looking to work on their IAM/ PAM solutions. They need a competent specialist who is proficient in Oracle technologies such as OIM and OPAM, who can handle both technical and strategic aspects of an IAM role. You will get the chance to work alongside true experts in your field, whilst enjoying being part of their strong social network and friendly company culture.
The ideal candidate will:
- In depth experience of operational support of system administration.
- Experience working in a support environment and ability to maintain system availability.
- Knowledge using OIM, OIA, OPAM, IAM, BI Publisher, and GTC’s.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or above, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, DB2, RACF.
- Have a strong background in privileged access management.
- Understand that the role will be both technical in managing privileged access and strategic etc by liasing with clients.
If you are interested in this position or one similar to it, then please contact me at "email@example.com", or +442921677067.
Hamlyn Williams is a market-leading specialist recruitment firm, and have successfully placed over 1,500 Cyber Security professionals over the last 8 years. If this job is of interest to you, and you want to become one of our many successful placements, please respond to this advert and we will get the ball rolling with your application.