3 months ago
Are you looking to join a leading mortgage lender? Hamlyn Williams is working with an exciting company who are looking for an experienced Credit Risk ICAAP modeller to join their team, which is expected to grow significantly within the next 3 to 5 years.
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to work with experienced professionals at an excellent mortgage lending company.
The successful candidate will be a part of the companies Credit Risk function within the modelling team and will be responsible for the regular production of the ICAAP reports.
Your major activities and responsibilities will be;
- Supporting the production of the ICAAP
- Designing, defining, model development and the production of ICAAP analytics and reporting metrics
- Working closely with other departments and stakeholders throughout the company
- The documentation of strategies and policies
To be the successful candidate, you must have;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a regulated financial services organisation
- Working experience in writing/producing the ICAAP
- Working knowledge of the relevant PRA prudential rules and regulations
- Experience with managing relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- A university degree in a technical field
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Audit
02036752924 – email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the Financial Services so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Thomas Parry