41.500 - 68.000
15 days ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with one of the big 4 here in the Netherlands that are growing their Security Team here in the Netherlands. We are looking for both an Identity Access Management Senior Consultant and an Identity Access Management Manager.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Minimizing the risks of cyber incidents.
- Helping organizations to comply with laws and regulations.
- Defining the right Identity & Access Management strategy.
- Implementing innovative solutions together with team members.
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- A techincal bachelor's (and preferably a master's) degree related to IT or cyber security.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Affinity with Cyber Security.
- Being a leader, proactive and analytical.
- Hands-on experience with identity governance, authorization, authentication and access management.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What would be useful for me to have?
- Experience with SailPoint and Saviynt is an advantage.
What will be offered to me?
- 30 days of vacation
- Lease car and public transport card
- Drinks, holidays and company events
- Informal, personal culture
- Extensive pension arrangement