9 months ago
A global financial services company at the forefront of innovative technology within their dynamic cyber division are looking for a IAM Principal Consultant to lead their cyber practice into a rapidly growing cyber security market in Amsterdam.
The organisation is currently experiencing huge demand from their customers across a range of their sectors. As a result, an opportunity has arisen to work alongside a group of exceptional specialists in the industry who pride themselves on their innovative solutions and collaborative working environment in achieving the best results.
What will I be doing?
You will be working on some of the most complex and exciting IAM projects and be involved and the design and deployment of IAM solutions. This includes the full lifecycle of projects from technical through to customer engagements. Key responsibilities include:
· Acting as an analyst, controls tester, wand process implementation and a specialist on mid-sized to large Identity and Access management projects
· Assisting clients in the review of technical effectiveness of the IAM processes and controls
· Linking IAM controls to the Information Security Architecture to address the effective management of Insider Risk threats
· Perform technical and architecture reviews for engagements and solution deployments
· Offering the broader cyber security services and solutions to new and existing customers
· Developing and coaching team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
What skills & experience will I need?
· Degree educated in a relevant field (E.g. Computer Science, Information Technology)
· Experience in using the relevant IAM tools (E.g. CyberArk, Oracle, RSA)
· Knowledge within digital or application security is desired
· Capacity to act as a Consultant and Trusted Advisor to maintain and create effective relationships with customers
· Providing technical support whilst acting as an SME in generating new business
· Contribute new ideas to the improvement and development of the company internally and externally
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.