29 days ago
Fantastic opportunity to be part of an American financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital. A global company which works with the world's top digital brands such as like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork. In 2020, it recorded over US$350 Million revenue with over 1,600 employees worldwide.
Looking for a candidate who wants to further development in the Tech/Payments industry and willing to upskill themselves in APIs and SaaS based products. Competitive salary with benefits such as medical coverage, Dental and bonus in a relaxed, diverse environment. Should you need flexibility to work form home that is encouraged. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra curricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Participate as a solution expert in the pre-sale and implementation process of onboarding new and existing strategic clients.
- Participate as a trusted technical expert in pre-sales meetings and throughout implementation.
- Display strong technical acumen with an ability to confer with clients and handle their requests effectively.
- Evaluate clients’ requirements, present & recommend possible solutions.
- Work closely with internal business, technical and operational stakeholders to ensure that the client’s needs are met (through monitoring, building new operational processes, collecting requirements for development, ensuring accurate configurations in internal systems, etc.)
- Work within project team environment, to lead implementations through execution.
- Provide training for clients, and preparing end user documentation, demo’s, workflow diagrams, etc.
- 3+ years large enterprise implementation and pre-sales experience.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Solid project management and organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects deadline.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills to present strategies and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quick to catch up on technical details and requirements (APIs, integrations, etc.)
Plus if you have
- Experience with Application Programming Interface (API’s), and SaaS based products and technologies
- Experience in payment industry, financial services and technology experience is advantageous
If this of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.