90.000 - 120.000
10 days ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with an information security service provider based in the Netherlands at the beginning of their scale up. We need a strong Incident response and digital forensics specialist to carry out digital forensic investigations after an incident occurs at one of our clients.
What will my responsibilities be?
As an Incident Response and Digital Forensic Specialist you provide (professional) support after a data breach, cyber-attack, security breach or other serious incidents at that company. When the company discovers that they are (or threaten to be) a victim of this, they call our 'emergency line' and from there you, together with a coordinator, are 'flown in' to help the customer. While the Coordinator gives the kick-off presentation, you already make an inventory of the log sources. Immediately after the kick-off, you start the (digital) forensic investigation. Create image(s), roll out tooling and give advice so that the impact for the company in question and the damage remains minimal. After all the evidence has been collected and the necessary systems have been secured, the real detective work begins,
You can imagine that no 'problem', and therefore no day is the same. You'll come across the craziest locations, from the local jeweller to the top floor of a big enterprise headquarters. That's what makes this job so cool!
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- HBO or academically trained, preferably in a relevant direction;
- can perform individual analysis on a wide spectrum of systems;
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in conducting digital forensic investigations;
- hands-on knowledge of analytical tools
- Know how to approach research into lesser known forms of malware;
- GCFE/GCFA/OSCP or comparable certificates or in any case this is considered an advantage;
- Know how an attacker works and what to do to thwart them;
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- You are cheerful, ambitious, enterprising and opportunistic, seize opportunities and think in challenges instead of problems.
What will be offered to me?
- Competitive salary
- Lease car and public transport card
- Laptop, cell phone, and internet allowance
- Permanent contract
- Informal, personal culture