75.000 - 90.000
17 days ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with an information security service provider based in the Netherlands at the beginning of their scale up, which has recently expanded into Germany. We are looking for someone with a strong background in digital forensics to join the local CERT as a new Incident Response Coordinator.
What will my responsibilities be?
- To further develop the brand’s response techniques and working within the Blue Team or the Red Team.
- In the event of an incident, to help safeguard the evidence, plug the leaks using the team's Root Cause Analysis, and file the appropriate report.
- To keep an overview of the incident and to communicate clearly with the customer's management team.
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- Extensive knowledge of Cyber Security and Incident Response.
- Ability to effortlessly and calmly take the right steps and research questions to resolve an incident.
- Familiarity with the current Cyber threats such as BEC and Ransomware.
- Knowledge on what is going on in the field of botnets, hacking, malware, viruses, hack tools & pentesting.
- Interest to further develop response techniques when there are no incidents or to work within our Blue Team or the Red Team.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR).
- A relevant HBO/WO education and/or certifications such as SANS GCFE, GCFA or GNFA.
- Fluent id Dutch and English.
What would be useful for me to have?
- A Private Investigator diploma from SVPB.
- Exprience defending forensic evidence in court.
- Have a background in Digital Forensics.
(not musts, but plusses!)
What will be offered to me?
- Flexible working hours in permanent employment and a nice working environment.
- Regular training. Because this department is constantly evolving.
- 30 vacation days.
- A modern MacBook, iPhone, Club Mate, good coffee and whatever else you need to do your work in a pleasant way.
- Company car