about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a fantastic Amsterdam based bank the objective of the program is to reinvent the customer experience by leveraging the scale of customer interactions across business lines. To achieve this, one needs to build relevance through data-driven journey management by supporting a new customer interaction model.
Your purpose is to provide a business data and information model and underlying data and information architecture for Marketing Automation that meets business needs, in line with bank-wide data management and architecture existing and upcoming standards and policies.
As an Information Automation Architect you will:
- Own and develop a fit for purpose data and information vision and roadmap for Marketing Automation.
- Develop and oversee the documentation of conceptual, business and logical data models to support data and analytics endeavours.
- Work with IT, business data modellers, BI and Data Science teams to understand business data consumers’ needs and develop data and information products.
- Create and maintain data and information architectures. Leverage the capabilities of vendors and sourcing suppliers to define the data and information architectures.
- Present data and information architectural blueprints/roadmaps to the relevant architectural governance committees, to obtain timely approval avoiding delay or project risk.
- Ensure the data and information architecture allows seamless flow of data and information across business lines.
- Define and communicate a data and information architecture that balances the needs of Marketing Automation and the business line(s) aligned with bank-wide standards and policies.
- Determine and align to overall data modelling standards, guidelines, best practices, and approved modelling techniques and approaches.
As an Information Automation Architect you will need:
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs.
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology.
- Experience developing reference data and information architectures, principles and standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation and work with diverse project teams.
- Retail, Banking and/ or e-Commerce experience.
- Cloud data platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure (ML, AI, ETL) experience.
- Enterprise data models and data governance.
- Master data management, metadata management and data quality practices.
- Information Lifecycle Management, archive, records management.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.