26 days ago
Information Risk Manager
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with a fantastic bank based in Amsterdam. You will play a key role in making continuous improvements to the performance of IT by challenging, monitoring and evaluating our IT risks on an ongoing basis
As an Information Risk Manager you will:
- Challenge, monitor and evaluate our risks in our IT-landscape on an ongoing basis.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the IT organization and departments about Continuity and IT related risks.
- Analyze operational incidents and perform risk analyses related to IT and Continuity.
- Work with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture.
- Develop IT-risk related policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance.
As an Information Risk Manager you will need:
- 5 -7 years’ experience in Information Risk management
- Experience with complex (international) stakeholder management
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT Risk Frameworks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (highly preferred)
- Resilient and solution oriented
- Analytics and inquisitive mind-set
If you are interested please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Quantitative Analytics & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at email@example.com.