70,000 - 90,000
about 1 month ago
About the job
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we are working very closely with a market-leading Company, which are looking to add an Information Security Officer & Security operations Manager to their ambitious new office in Germany, with a strong focus on Cyber/Info Security!
This opportunity is for those looking for a new challenge to take themselves to the next level, apply below so you can be part of this exponential team with new cutting-edge technology and leading business for the future of IT & Cyber Security.
- Coordinate the implementation and evolution of information security and privacy policies and procedures across the company.
- Provide budgetary planning for information security measures in the company
- Development of a Group-level Information Security Management System, aligned with the requirements of applicable standards (e.g. ISO-27001) and industry best practice and its implementation and continuous evolution.
- Coordinate/Deliver information security audits to assess the status of information security across the company (relating to GDPR, CCPA, and similar)
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities proactively
- Act as an escalation point for incident management and issues resolution relating to IT security issues
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and analyze all areas of risk.
- Ensure that service agreements comply with regional information and IT security requirements
- Experience in assessing, documenting, and communicating information security and IT risks to corporate management and risk committees.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in information or IT security.
- In-depth knowledge of operations and processes, ideally across multiple geographies
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management skills
- Able to operate and articulate effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Having one of the following certifications: CISM / CISA / CISSP / CCSP / CIPP-E / CIPM.
- Availability to travel once a quarter to DACH clients.
- You have a deep understanding of both the German and English languages.
Your Included Benefits:
- Competitive market Leading Salary depending specifically on experience and skillset 70-90k
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home and across DE! (Preferably within the Sachsen/Berlin Area.
- Central office location with amazing views and good public transport connections being centrally located in Leipzig.
- Extra added Social and Fitness benefits and extended Holidays, Incl. phone, MacBook, and company car.
My client is currently interviewing. If you're currently on the market or looking for a brand new challenge with new projects send in your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch.
Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements or do not hold a Work Permit,
Anyone without a German work permit or resident/citizenship will not be considered for the role.
Keep in mind this is a specialized position and will be selective on having the correct experience and background.