75.000 - 85.000
about 1 month ago
Who will I be working for?
Hamlyn Williams is collaborating with an information security service provider based in the Netherlands at the beginning of their scale up. They have recently expanded into Germany and are looking for someone with a strong background in IS to join the Leipzig IS consulting team as a “CISO for hire”.
What will my responsibilities be?
- To ensure constant and regular security management.
- To help your customers identify the greatest threats to information security and create a security management plan to minimize those risks.
- To initiate the holistic implementation of the corresponding measures.
- Report directly to the Country Manager Germany and work closely with the Business, Bytes & Behaviour teams in the Netherlands. The team in Leipzig is still under construction, so you can actively contribute to our success in Germany.
What qualification and experience are required of me?
- Entrepreneurial spirit; the Leipzig office is in hypergrowth mode and we are interested in those who want to be a part of that journey
- Being an information security expert, that has several years of experience as a senior security consultant, security officer, CISO, security architect or project manager information security.
- Relevant experience in introducing changes in management systems.
- Very good German and English skills.
What would be useful for me to have?
- Do you have one of the following certifications: CISM / CISA / CISSP / CCSP / CIPP-E / CIPM (not a must, but a plus!)?
What will be offered to me?
- Flexible working hours in permanent employment and a nice working environment.
- Regular training. Because this department is constantly evolving. Exactly like you!
- 30 vacation days.
- A modern MacBook, iPhone, Club Mate, good coffee and whatever else you need to do your work in a pleasant way.
- Company car