New York City, NY
8 months ago
Our client, a financial services company based in Midtown Manhattan, is seeking an Information Security Risk Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an Information Security Risk Manager you will be responsible for independently assessing the effectiveness of the first line risk management and control function, identifying any potential issues and how best to mitigate those.
You will expected to demonstrate strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, whilst motivating yourself and others in the team to complete assessments in a timely manner. Clear communication, and confidence to challenge those around you (regardless of seniority) is a must.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be:
- Ensuring risk and control activity is carried out in line with regulatory requirements
- Reviewing market and industry developments, metrics, and any internal escalation reports, for trends or issues with the cybersecurity, information security or technology risks
- Assessing the effectiveness of new/ existing technology controls and cybersecurity activities
- Providing guidance on current and evolving risk controls
As a Senior IT Auditor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM
- 6 years minimum experience, within IS governance, ops or risk management
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, ideally financial services
- Knowledge of Risk Management life cycles based on an established framework: ISO 27001, SANS, NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-53, CERT, ENISA
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.