about 2 months ago
We are working very closely with a global biotechnology company in Ireland that is looking for an Information Systems Application Lead that will be responsible for effectively managing and leading the IS Applications, Analytics and Lab IT support teams, supporting site operations and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
As the IS Applications Lead you will:
- Lead and provide technical guidance to the IS Applications support team and the Laboratory IT support team, ensuring the necessary resources and skillsets are available and developed to meet current and future business needs
- Develop IS strategies, plan and execute system roadmaps and support new technology deployment
- Increase and maintain site Historian data collection to support existing manufacturing areas and new projects.
- Deliver and present analytics/reports for key stakeholders across the site to drive decision making
As the IS Application Lead you will need:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Biotech Engineering or related computer science engineering with 5+ years’ experience in operations/manufacturing environment leading teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills, team development, definition and implementation of organisation strategies.
- Experience in the delivery and management of GMP IS Application systems such as OSI Pi Historian, TrackWise, Maximo, Document Management Systems, etc. and GMP Laboratory IT Systems such as Empower CDS, LMES, Sample Manager LIMS, Laboratory Analytical Equipment and instruments will be an advantage.
- Excellent data manipulation skills
If you think this role is for you:
Select the APPLY NOW button below or contact me directly.
I am a Process Controls and Automation market specialist working with a large variety of clients across both the Industrial and Life Sciences industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Corey King at +44 203 545 11 11 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.