Open to negotiation
IS Applications lead
9 months ago
As soon as possible
A global biologics drug development company are looking for an Information systems applications lead to join the largest greenfield biotech project in Europe, with a large influx of funding this will be the first of multiple build-outs across the region.
The IS Applications lead will champion the use of data and information, play a key role identifying where, hen, how and why the business uses data, and transform it into information that serves each function at the site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and provide technical guidance to the IS applications support team and the Laboratory IT support team, ensuring the necessary resources and skill sets are available and developed to meet current and future business needs
- Develop Information System strategies, plan and execute system roadmaps and support new technology deployment.
- Deliver and present analytics/reports for key stakeholders across the site to drive decision making.
- Responsible for the maintenance, administration, compliance,and availability of the application systems and laboratory IT systems
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Bachelors in Electrical engineering or computer science, biotech engineering or related computer science engineering with experience in operations/manufacturing environment leading teams.
- Experience in the delivery and management of GMP IS Application systems such as OSI Pi Historian, TrackWise, Maximo, document management systems and GMP Laboratory IT Systems such as Empower CDS, LMES, Sample Manager LIMS, Laboratory analytical equipment and instruments will be an advantage.
- Experience dealing with a large portfolio of systems, projects and initiatives in the areas of Information systems and operations
If you are interested in learning more about the aforementioned opportunity please do reach out with an updated CV and contact number - email@example.com - +44 203 545 1110