Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Our client, a financial services provider based in Detroit, MI, is seeking three Information Technology Risk Analysts to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new team, as an Information Technology Risk Analyst you will be reporting and supporting the Information Technology Risk Manager providing support on risk assessments and support control development/ testing.
As an Information Technology Risk Analyst you will be:
- Working collaboratively with the FLOD to develop, test and implement business resilience functions such as; Information Security, Business Continuity, Incident Response, Third Party Risk Management, and related governance.
- Assisting with the development of a solid risk management framework, identifying any potential gaps and remediating these to mitigate exposure
- Assisting and advising on continuity plans, establishing and implementing policies and procedures in line with appropriate legislation
- Reporting to the Information technology Risk Manager
As an Information Technology Risk Analyst you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- 2 years minimum experience, within IT governance, ops or risk
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, ideally financial services
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.