Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a well know Mortgage Lender looking for Information Technology Lead to join their Internal Audit department on a full-time basis. Our partner are based in McLean, Virginia but there is capabilities for this role to be remote.
This is an individual contributor role that will be supporting Internal Audit by running technical testing as required and providing guidance/ impartial risk assurance as required. There will also be an element of client interaction, as well as collaboration with risk partners in the second line and IT practitioners on the first line of defense, so strong IT infrastructure and information security knowledge is a must.
This role would suit someone with an IT and Information Security Management background.
As an Information Technology Lead (IA) you will be expected to:
- Work in a collaborative manner with clients, and all three lines of defense consulting and advising on areas of risk related to common infrastructure (e.g. network, UNIX, databases) and information security (e.g. governance, security monitoring, threat and vulnerability), and how to ensure best practice
- Perform hands on testing relating to IT Infrastructure, cloud security, amongst other, and documenting any developments, walkthroughs or controls tests
- Use any data gathered to drive analytics insights into the Companies technology infrastructure
- Maintain and keep on top of new technological advancements through on-going research and industry publications
As an Information Technology Lead (IA) you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar, master preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a relevant field, including a minimum for 4 years within and information technology or information security role
- Implementation experience or compliance review experience of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, or ITIL
- Platform, middleware, and application audit experience to include experience with the various levels of the OSI model and technologies including Windows, Unix and, Oracle.
- Knowledge of any cloud-based tools (AWS, Azure, Google etc.) preferable but not necessary
- Industry specific certifications preferred (CISSP, GLEG, GIAC, CISA, CISM)
- Ability to work from the office for specific testing as required and team building days/ training
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
Our partner are able to offer full remote working, but office presence will be required 2-4 times per-year for conferences, training etc., certain testing can only be carried out on-site which you will also need to be present for. This is non-expeseable.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.