Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
6 months ago
Our client, a financial services organisation based in Detroit, MI, is seeking an Information Technology Risk Manager/ Information Security Officer to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an Information Technology Risk Manager you will be a key-player in the build out of the companies second line of defense, IT Risk Management function which includes; InfoSec, business continuity, incidence response, third part risk management, and IT Governance. You will report directly into the CRO as a member of the SMT.
As a Information Technology Risk Manager you will be:
- Working collaboratively with the FLOD and CTO to develop, test and implement business resilience functions as detailed above
- Serve as the designed Information Security Office (ISO)
- Developing a solid risk management framework, identifying any potential gaps and remediating these to mitigate exposure
- Formalizing continuity plans, establishing and implementing policies and procedures in line with appropriate legislation
- Reporting to the Directors/ C-Suite, on at least an annual basis, to discuss status and effectiveness of current IT Risk procedures
As a Information Technology Risk Manager you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM
- 8 years minimum experience, within IS governance, ops or risk management, with 2 years managerial experience
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, ideally financial services
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.