12 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining infrastructure architecture across the entirety of this high profile, cross border, company. You will lead design of information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of the organisation as well as ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure reference architecture (e.g. reference architectures, principles, models, templates, standards and procedures) with regular review on the technologies and improvements to meet organisational goals.
- Analyse business requirements and lead the infrastructure design to meet the organisational needs. Develop and document the proposed technical designs for integration
- Evaluate technologies and market trends and identify prospective impacts on the business
- Evaluate the success of projects, identifying best practices and lessons learned. Provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure within a multi-vendor landscape
- Prepare governing principles to guide decision making relevant to infrastructure architecture
- Communicate and validate program architecture with infrastructure teams, project management teams and application teams
- 15+ years’ working experience in IT with 8+ years’ experience of IT Infrastructure and Network Architecture with global or regional exposure
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in an IT related discipline
- Sound knowledge and understanding of latest infrastructure domain across networks, storage, databases, end user computing, and design methodologies & architecture frameworks.
- Proven project management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Relevant professional certifications (such as TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect,) preferred
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows 2012 or Windows 2016.
- Knowledge of Cisco network and technologies, CCNA(P), CCIE, Linux and Unix
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Experience with fundamental Internet protocols: BGP, GRE, MPLS, CDN, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP
- Detailed technology knowledge including DevOps and associated products, CI/CD pipeline security, API and gateway security, and private and hybrid cloud infrastructure