Louisville or Remote
22 days ago
Lead DevOps Engineer
My client is an international remittance company with the goal of becoming the premier source in the field. A rapidly growing company backed by some of the best venture capitalist.and consumer investors.
This is an exciting opportunity for infrastructure engineers to come in and hit the ground running.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills.
- Promote leadership in the design of complex cloud system
- Deployment and design of an GCP infrastructure with Terraform
- Create and enforce best practice engineering using modern SDLC enabling CI/CD favoring automation and policy as a code.
- Experience with Container Orchestration preferably within Kubernetes
- Experience with three-tier web applications
- Strong knowledge of public cloud environments preferably GCP
- Hands on experience in engineering and development of software and consuming facing applications
- Solid proficiency in the foundational infrastructure for public cloud (Storage, Network, Compute)
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Strong development background and understanding of SDLC
4+ years’ experience in Software Engineering