Cherry (Chor Yan) Yeung
about 1 month ago
My client, is a fast-growing financial institution where in the short space of 5 years, they have grown from capital market advisory to asset management, securities, brokage, online insurance, payment, virtual banking, and more.
They're now expanding their IT function as they are looking for talented infrastructure engineers to integrate and revamp their current infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, implementation and technical support of the infrastructure of their different business lines, such as network, platform, desktops, etc.
- Provide specifications, test cases, documentations and reports
- technical support: system administration, programming, configuration and change management
- 4+ years of experience in IT infrastructure projects implementation and IT systems technical support
- experience in working in Financial domain would be a big plus
- Professional qualification (ITIL and PMP) will be an advantage too
- excellent communication skills, fluent Cantonese